A lot of people I’ve come across have thought it’s literally impossible to make long tops look professional. So even though they work in environments that encourage business casual looks, they tend to stay as far away from it as possible.
Well, I’ve got some great news for you if you’ve ever thought that styling long tops is just plain impossible. I’ll be giving you some tips you can easily apply to take your ‘long top outfit’ from ‘ehh’ to ‘wow!’
- If you are short, a long top is going to make you look shorter. Put on some heels, especially pointy pumps.
- Put on pants that have a slim silhouette since most of them don’t have any waist definition.
- If you still look short in it, then you might need to alter the top to be just a few inches shorter.
- Add layers, e.g., a longer or shorter vest( it shouldn’t be the same length)
- Add a belt, either a thin or large one would do.
On another note, I would love to introduce you guys to ohsheslays.com. If you’re looking for beautiful hair extensions and you’re in the US, you should definitely check it out, and you get FREE SHIPPING too for orders above $70!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Definitely share it with someone who needs this information and shoot me an email if you need more help.